Saturday, July 7, 2018

First story: Ran and Rory's chum-chum tales

Hello hello! Well, it's been a SUPER long time since I posted last, but I'm happy to finally be back. I mean, what is 3 years anyway in the grand scene of things? 🙂 Lots happen in a short amount of time, but the most notable thing for me is that I adopted a dog. Yay! This "new acquisition" is the main reason I've decided to start posting again...

Ran and Oreo (June 2018)
Over the past few months I've decided to draw a little comic series about my new pooch Oreo. He's a tiny mixed breed dog and is hilarious and quirky in so many ways. He makes me laugh every time I look at him because he has so many strange habits and behaviours. What a wonderful thing dogs are; they're great company and they're good for exercise too!

Anyway, here is my first bunch of drawings about Oreo (and Ran, my mother's dog). I changed Oreo's name to "Rory", but everything else is as-it-happened. Since Oreo is a rescue dog, I wanted to show how interactions with him and his new environment might confuse local dogs (not sure if this is true at all but I thought it would be intriguing). Enjoy! There will be more to come...













1 comment:

  1. INSUREDCAN has the best team of insurance advisors who help you get the right information about travel insurance policies in Toronto and guide you to select the best policy based on your requirement.
    Travel Insurance in Toronto
    Travel Insurance Policy in Toronto
    Travel Insurance for Canada

    ReplyDelete